What to study for the Work and Energy Test
1) Do the homework: Energy 7.
2) Rework the In Class Test Review. Don't just read thru it. You have to work the problems and then check the key.
In Class Review with key
3) Other worksheets you could study with: Conservation of Energy Practice; Advanced Conservation of Energy
4) Do the Work and Energy Study Helps Here.
5) TAKS information you will need to know:
Metal vs. Nonmetal
Ionic Compounds - If you can, use the Ionic Compound Balancer. You will need to have Java on your computer.