2009 Due Fri, 8/29 and Mon, 8/31
1) GET A CALCULATOR. 'nuff said.
2) Do the Regular Homework Physics Basics 2
3) Do these additional problems: PreAP Linear Motion 2
4) Graph the first set of data from the paper I gave in class or here it is again: Graphing Data
Find the slope of the graph, please.
If you need graph paper - here.
I passed out a sheet on how to graph. Here's a link to a site, if you didn't get it. My only caution: draw your x and y axis with a ruler.
5) I'm still trying to find time to trouble shoot the UTA website "stuff". Try these numbers:
Per 2: 002
Per 3: 003 (AP)
Per 6: 006
Per 7: 007
I'll try to find time tomorrow. Sorry. You won't have to be fully signed up for a while, still.